IDEAL FOR adult / family worK
Set on the site of a historic village dairy, this quaint little stand-alone building offers everything a therapist could need to offer a professional, high-quality service to their clients. The Buttery is tastefully decorated in calming sage and white, with beautiful exposed wooden beams. It benefits from plenty of natural light and peaceful views towards Glynde village church. The main area of The Buttery boasts plenty of comfortable seating – sufficient for full family work if required and a spacious desk for report writing. Would also suit someone simply looking for a peaceful and inspirational place to work.
- Main seating area with three-seater sofa and two armchairs with coffee table.
- Desk with lamp for therapeutic note keeping and report writing.
- Private kitchen area, complete with kettle, toaster, fridge and microwave. Tea and coffee provided.
- Additional foldable desk seating for formal assessment work.
- Therapeutic Sand Tray
- Storage facilities for people who regularly rent the space.
- Private WC
- Two designated parking bays and additional free on-road parking.
- Five minutes walk to Glynde Train Station
- Regular bus links
- Disabled Access