The Rainbow Room
Ideal for Child / Family WORK
Designed specifically with children in mind, this light, colourful space offers everything a clinician who works with children, young people and their families could need. The building is shared with one other therapist and has a separate waiting area and access to its own little garden.
- Detached, self-contained building, shared with one other clinician
- Small garden for use by the clinician and their clients
- Seating area with comfortable three-seater sofa and armchair
- Extra large writing desk with desktop monitor and reading lamp
- Drinks making facilities and small fridge.
- Large furnished dolls house, sand tray and therapeutic toys.
- Storage for clinicians who regularly rent the space.
- Waiting area
- Two designated car parking spaces for use of the two clinicians and their clients during the rental session.
- Additional free roadside car parking.
- Five minutes walk to Glynde Train Statio